The Mystery of 'SOMTIMES'

Sometimes in the black, the blue and the void, walking through the purple midnight roads looking into an unfamiliar piece of sky, I see no stars. When I look down the emptiness of the world comes cascading down on me breaking into pieces of clear crystal. Wisdom seems to run a race for knowledge. Suddenly I find myself sitting in the middle of an ocean of truth- on the top of nowhere, teaching life to live and compensate for what is not and acknowledge the gifted. A prolonged task to reach somewhere from nowhere struggling through truths unable to decide what actually lies within them. Thoughts flash through the little mind like shooting stars. You barely recognize them and before you can perceive them they are gone. And you think where did they go? Where did the time that created them go? And such unanswered questions wipe out the frames of conclusion and everything seems to encompass into an infinite smallness and emptiness remains filling the void…


And sometimes walking through the same avenue of purple trees and looking up I see the sky smiling in thousands of diamond fragments and lending every bit of its happiness to me. As though gifting me with millions of colours to fill up the blank canvas lying in front of me and it is on days like these that I give in to the power of mother nature and just start with all colors and start painting, the hand moving randomly, and almost with the pace of ideas flowing from an unknown source. The invisible river of inspiration and banks of enthusiasm floods out meeting finally the ocean where all that lies is omnipresent truth. And before I realize there is a beautiful picture on the canvas. Then looking into that same piece of canvas I find all those living and nonliving I once dreamt of just right there beside me. And the poor little heart finds itself overflowing with joy and satisfaction. Such is the power of what we call "sometimes". But through the silver boundaries that separate the cloudy nations there are millions of men and women fighting this "sometimes" and still winning. At this thought my highly enlightened soul refuses to turn back into the clothing but finally somehow I crash back into myself and slowly walk on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummmm... the 'Voice' article :) gets better every read...